TBBLIT.com Lowest Rate Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Lowest Rate Guarantee is our promise to business customers (herein referred to as User) who secure loan offer(s) through a connection made by The Best Business Loans in Town (TBBLIT). We have made additional adjustments to the Guarantee and to the Terms and Conditions to further define what claims will qualify and to further help identify and support valid claims
Lowest Rate Guarantee: If User secures financing through a traditional local lender, TBBLIT guarantees that through one of its lending partners, it will endeavor to find the lowest rate loan for which the User qualifies. If TBBLIT fails to find a lender that offers a rate that matches or beats a specific loan offer from User’s found traditional local lender (aka “a lower rate loan”), then TBBLIT will award a $100 gift card from a major national retailer to the User. Please note TBBLIT may decline to work with the User if it feels that the borrower can’t secure financing at reasonable terms through a connection by TBBLIT and said User is not eligible for the Lowest Rate Guarantee. The guarantee is also subject to the following conditions:
- User. User is defined as a business customer who completes an on-line TBBLIT questionnaire, finds matching lender(s), pays required fee (with a valid form of payment) to TBBLIT and works with said matching lenders until a commitment letter(s) are issued by selected lender(s).
- Lower Rate Loan. A lower rate loan is defined as a loan offered by a traditional local lender with better terms. Better terms is defined as a loan with a lower interest rate and lower overall cost than a loan found through a connection made by TBBLIT. The lower rate loan must be available to the general public and not subject to any specific types of groups or merchants or be conditioned upon a banking relationship being moved over with the loan. The lower rate loan must be in the form of a Commitment Letter issued by the underwriting department of competing traditional local lender and must be received, without alterations, within 10 days of a Commitment Letter from matched lender(s) of TBBLIT. Competing lender’s commitment letter must disclose estimated closing costs and other fees.
- Traditional Local Lender. A traditional local lender is defined as a financial institution that has a physical market presence in one of the following counties in Florida. Indian River, Saint Lucie, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach, Broward, or Miami-Dade Counties.
- Failing to beat or match a loan offer. TBBBLIT will have the longer of 45 days, or the time necessary to receive feedback from all relevant lending partners to offer a lower rate loan. To be eligible for the lowest rate guarantee the User must work in good faith with all lending partners that TBBLIT recommends as having a possibility of offering a lower rate loan. In cases where a strict comparison of loan offers is not possible, TBBLIT will make a good faith comparison and will have sole discretion in determining whether a competing offer qualifies as a lower rate loan for purposes of said guarantee.
- Reporting to TBBLIT of a Claim. You must contact TBBLIT by e-mail at email@example.com within 10 days after receiving your commitment letter from our lending partner(s).You must provide us with a copy of the commitment letter from our lending partner(s) along with a commitment letter from your competing traditional local lender and any other pertinent information required by TBBLIT. TBBLIT must be able to verify that the submitted commitment letters are valid and meet the above definition of a lower rate loan. Late claims will not be honored and TBBLIT reserve the right to deny any claim that cannot be verified to its satisfaction, or for which the User have provided incomplete information.
- Eligibility. Employees, contractors or affiliates of TBBLIT competitors and brokers, financing consultants and lending companies are not eligible. TBBLIT reserves the right to determine whether a participant meets eligibility criteria at its sole discretion.
- Payment of Claim. No more than one $100 claim will be paid per person or business. TBBLIT has the right to select the gift card retailer at its sole discretion. TBBLIT reserves the right to award cash or another reward of equal or greater value. Any gift card awarded is subject to the gift card issuer’s terms and conditions.
- Changes to these Terms and the Guarantee. TBBLIT reserves the right to modify, restrict availability, or discontinue the Lowest Rate Guarantee and to make changes to these Terms and Conditions, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. TBBLIT Lowest Rate Guarantee Terms and Conditions that are in effect at the time of your loan application will determine your eligibility under the Lowest Rate Guarantee.
- Abuse of Lowest Rate Guarantee. At any time TBBLIT reserves the right to revoke any and all benefits of the above stated Guarantee if it is found that a User has attempted to or has violated or circumvented the Best Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions. In the event TBBLIT believes that the Lowest Rate Guarantee is being intentionally abused or manipulated to circumvent its intent, TBBLIT reserves the right to cancel the Guarantee and reject future Lowest Rate Guarantee claims from any persons who participated in such actions.
- Errors. TBBLIT will not be liable for the payment of any claims under the Lowest Rate Guarantee with respect to rates loaded in error by TBBLIT or by its lending partners on any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials relating to loans backed by the Lowest Rate Guarantee.
- Disputes. Any disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions or the offer of the Lowest Rate Guarantee shall be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., exclusively by an appropriate federal or state court located in Martin County in the State of Florida, U.S.A.